Friday, February 22, 2013

Making Time

I have not posted anything this week.  I am aware of it.  I just haven't quite figured out how to fit everything in my day...and still get a decent amount of sleep.

From what I can figure, with working part-time, playing with my little man, taking care of the household meals, cleaning, laundry etc., the only place I can make up some time is by sleeping less. 

I don't think I like this solution.

We are given 24 hours in a day.  Why does it seem so difficult to allocate them in such a way that we can get everything done we would like to get done?  There are things that have to be done, like going to work.  There are things that I feel have to get done, like laundry.  There are things that I enjoy doing, like cooking healthy meals for my family and eating with them.  Why does it just feel like it's not enough time?

If I come up with a solution, I will let you all know. 

But for now, I will try harder to write new posts regularly without missing too much sleep :-)

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment