Friday, December 7, 2012

Moving

We will most likely need to be out of our house by January 18th. 

I thought I was okay with all of it. I thought I was doing pretty well at trusting God - following His will for us.

When a date so soon was announced, I found that I am not okay with it.  I am saddened by the idea of leaving our house.  I am frustrated by needing to try to find a place to live during the Christmas season (a place that will take 3 people, 3 cats and a dog).  I am overwhelmed by all that I need to get done in the next couple of weeks.

My sister stayed for dinner tonight.  Prior to going home, she prayed with me.  I hope I can keep part of what she prayed at the front of my mind. 

I cannot (must not) let this steal away the joy that is Christmas. 

The joy of the birth of our Savior. 

The joy of remembering the amazing gift that is Jesus...the true reason for this wondrous season.

God loves me and wants what is best for me and my family.

I am trusting in Him.

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment