Thursday, December 6, 2012

O Come All Ye Faithful

Instead of singing the usual lullabies to my little man during our cuddle time before bed, I have started signing him Christmas carols.  Of course I try to choose ones that will have a calming affect, not "Deck the Halls" or "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer".  Tonight I sang "O Come All Ye Faithful" and I really paid attention to the words.

"O Come, all ye faithful,
Joyful and triumphant,
O come ye, O come ye to Bethlehem.
Come and behold HIM,
Born the King of angels!
O come, let us adore HIM,
O come, let us adore HIM,
O come, let us adore HIM,
Christ the Lord.

Sing, choirs of angels,
Sing in exultation,
Sing, all ye citizens of heaven above;
Glory to God
In the Highest.
O come, let us adore HIM,
O come, let us adore HIM,
O come, let us adore HIM,
Christ the Lord."

'Tis the season to adore HIM.  I want so much to teach my little man to adore HIM. 

Thank you Lord for the opportunity to adore You and to teach my son to adore You.  Thank you for the gift of your Son and His amazing, saving love.

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment