Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Beyond Me

I don't know what I did to yesterdays post.  Somehow, it changed from what it was to something I didn't want it to be.  And I can't change it back.

So it will stay the way it is.  It is beyond me to fix.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.  Let us fix our eyes on Jesus..." Hebrews 12:1-2

In this time of change, I want to "fix my eyes on Jesus".  I want to "throw off everything that hinders" and "run with perseverance the race marked out for" me.  I want to do these things. 

The only way I can do this, is through giving thanks for His grace.

Remembering all the blessings even during the trials.

The blessing of my son
my husband
our pets
our families
our jobs
the food on the table
the treats provided by Auntie
the toys
the visits to playgrounds
the beautiful rain
the glorious sunshine following the rain
the smell of clean, fresh earth
the love of friends
our small group
seeing a rainbow
reading with my son...

And the list goes on...I must remember to give thanks.

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment