Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Give thanks to the Lord..." 1 Chronicles 16:8

"Let us come before Him with thanksgiving..." Psalm 95:2

"...give thanks to him and praise his name..." Psalm 100:4

"...you are my God, and I will give you thanks..." Psalm 118:28

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, his love endures forever..." Psalm 136:1

"...when he had given thanks, he broke it..." 1 Corinthians 11:24

"...thanks be to God!" 1 Corinthians 15:57

"...by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving..." Philippians 4:6

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

And so on this day, I give thanks, to my Creator, my Father, my King. 

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment